Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rob Schneider


Last month, I took my second journey to the D.C. Improv. This time the featured comedian was Rob Schneider. I had a great time once again and enjoyed getting to meet him after the show. For anyone who has never been to an Improv location, I would highly recommend it. It isn't very costly and will prove to be a night of fun. On July 31 I will be going once again, this time to see Tom Green perform. That should make for an interesting evening.

Speaking of comedy shows, I just got tickets to see Demetri Martin at the Hippodrome Theatre in Baltimore for September 10. If you are unfamiliar with him, he has a show on Comedy Central called "Important Things with Demetri Martin" which is a sketch comedy show mixed with some stand-up routines. I enjoy his humor as it is more intelligent and observational as opposed to someone like Harland Williams who has a very outlandish and wacky style.

No comments:

Post a Comment